I'm i seeing the numbers wrong?

It looks like to me that Kaycee14 has only 7788 best answered questions, but Bmat has 8135 best answered questions. ...so ...shouldn't they change the "Top Best Answerer"?

you can find out how many questions they've answered best by clicking their name, then clicking "view answers" on the drop down list, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the orange button that says "see more", then scroll to the bottom of the page and it will say "1-10 out of xxxxx"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No offense but I think they both have way too much time on their hands. Sort of like the women who played Latte Land practically 24/7. I barely have time during the week to check my email, facebook and then here. I am a SAHM too. They must answer every question. I don't how how they get everything else done in their lives.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 1:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Does it seriously matter? its not a big deal...
    Anonymous

• You have a valid point. I suggest you bring it to the attention of CafeMom in the CafeMom Discussion group. They have so many areas to work on I'm sure this has merely slipped their attention.
    Anonymous

• is the number how many questions they Answered or how many were chosen as Best answers? Maybe Kaycee has more of the 7788 questions picked as the best answer? ...
    Anonymous

• Yes it is how many best answers you get that puts you on the side of the page. Lord first it was you are a loser if you aren't in the top 5 now you are a loser if you are because you have no life...see, classic example of haters on this site. You can't win!
    Anonymous

• If you are referring to me. I didn't call them losers. I said I don't know how they find the time. I am anything but a hater. I live a positive filled life thank you very much. The only thing I don't like about this site is women who hide while posting anonymously. Why do I have a feeling that you are posting about yourself, that you are at the top and your posts are not calculated correctly? Why hide? Seems silly. Frankly I wouldn't want advice from someone who answers every question. I believe everyone has different areas of expertise that we can learn from.

CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009