Is it me or Harmones?

My husband is in iraq and he comes home in a couple week. I found out being prego 2 weeks after he left. We have had some arguments about selling his cars. BMW Z4 and a 88 mustang fox body. We both want to sell eachothers cars. I just have a 99 altima. But we have been argueing about that and other stuff. He said.. why sactrafice something for nothing. That made me pissed.. But ever since we have been argueing. I don't want to be w/ him anymore. I care for him... But i don't love him. I want to get out. I'm 30 weeks right now. He comes home in a couple weeks. I'm happy he's comming home cause i can't do everything around the house now.. getting harder for me .. and i want him to experience the pregnancy as well.. But i know we are going to get into arguments. He's somewhat been supportive but he says if i'm not nice to him then he's not to me.. and... i really don't think that's how its suppose to be.. Help?

Oceanmomma.

Asked by Oceanmomma. at 12:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• You sound like DH and me when I am pregnant. We fought over anything and everything. It is most likely the hormones and the fact that he is not there. Before you or he do anything about your relationship-wait until a few months after the baby gets here and you settle down a bit. We have never said the divorce word in our house unless I am pregnant and then everyother day either me or him were saying we wanted out. There really is no reason to fight over selling cars right now-in the grand scheme of life it is not that important. Go tak a warm bubble bath and think about how much you miss DH and plan a comming home party for him-it will focus your attention on something positive with DH instead of fighting.
    Anonymous