What was your first kiss like?

My girlfriend and I were talking about first kisses the other day...I was 14/15 maybe? Anyway we were at a movie and he totally stuck his tongue down my throat and I thought it was disgusting! lol. What was your experience, how old were you, and what did you think?

Lauren24

Asked by Lauren24 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was at high school football game with my boyfriend, we were freshmen. A girlfriend was teasing him asking if he kissed me yet, he had not, so he did , he had just eaten a orange gum drop, (maybe he was not done eating it yet) you know the big ones that are the shape of an orange slice.

my first kiss tasted like orange gum drop
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It was my sophmore year and this guy I just started dating was a freshman, after school one day his friends were picking on him because I haven't kissed him yet. So what does he do, grabs me and gives me the sloppiest kiss on the planet...btw he was eating those hot cheetos and his breath was disgusting from it and I was so ready to puke lol...not a good experience.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• it was duirng a game of truth or dare. I had no idea what I was doing and my friends were watching us. my friend new I've never been kissed so I think she "set up" the game for it to happen lol. but my first true-feelings kinda kiss was when I was a sophomore in high school with a boyfriend
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had been dating this guy off and on our freshman year. It was March and I had been wanting for him to kiss me but so far nothing. Until one day he worked me to my locker and kissed me. It was a very sloppy kiss. I had saliva all over my face! He was good looking though.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• wet and weird, nuff said.
    Anonymous

• I was 15 too and he totaly missed my mouth and kissed my nose instead lol. But then he went in again and it was really slobbery lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• The setting was nice...by a waterfall. We were both 14. The kiss...well, he had braces & he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth. I wouldnt let him. lol Then he put his hand on my boob. That was the end of that.
    Anonymous

• Awesome! Thanks for the memories John David Barber.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Awkward, wet , but it got better as the night went on.
    AshOut

Answer by AshOut at 1:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Magical, on the beach in California, I was 18.....He held my hand at the movies first, and we sat on the bleachers at the beach and kissed....I also got a little warm fuzzy remembering this, thanks to the OP!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 1:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009