Are you following Swine flu news?

GENEVA (AFP) – At least 4,525 people have died from swine flu infections since the A(H1N1) virus was uncovered in April, the World Health Organisation said Friday.

This is an increase of 417 fatal cases from a week ago when 4,108 deaths were recorded, the UN health agency said in its weekly update of the pandemic.

Most deaths occurred in the Americas region, where 3,292 fatalities have been reported.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091009/hl_afp/healthfluwhotollcase_20091009155409

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• No. What is the point?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think she made her point pretty well.
    Thank you for posting this.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• The point is, it's not hype or overblown. I'm not sure which is more frightening, the flu or the people who insist in the face of fatalities from a disease to which there is no immunity in anyone, that it's not dangerous.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't get my panties in a wad. Unfortunately the main carriers will be the people that get the nasal mist vaccine for it. They'll probably spread it around nicely. Don't think healthy people that don't get the vaccine have too much to worry about, it's like any other bad flu.
    autumskie44

Answer by autumskie44 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009