sorta freaking..

So I am only 12 wks along but I have already started feeling the baby kick (I felt my daughter kicking at 13wks). Well Tuesday night it kicked like 20 times..thats the most ever so far. Well I didn't feel it very much at all Wednesday night and I dunno if I felt it at all lastnight (i usually only feel it at night). Could it be that maybe the baby is in a different position then the other night and I'm just not being able to feel it or should I fear the worst? I still the morning sickness and tender breasts and heartburn so I dunno.

I've miscarried twice that's why I'm sorta freaking.

kolbiesmommy

Asked by kolbiesmommy at 12:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That early on, you won't feel the baby moving daily, because of the size. :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• okay good..thank you so much for answering!!!
    kolbiesmommy

Answer by kolbiesmommy at 1:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would agree with that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I worried the entire pregnancy because of this off and on kicking. I don't know how many times I was ready to go to the emergency room bc he hadn't kicked in a while. This happened more in the beginning, but eve some days in the end. Two weeks ago I gave birth to a completely healthy baby boy. You'll be fine babe, and so will your baby. Of course, if you're too worried, call your Dr., but also know that this is completely normal. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• My friend went to the ER at like 15 wks cause she hadnt felt the baby in a while (1st time mom) and they literally laughed. They said that at that point you wont feel them everyday and its perfectly fine.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009