• In the Spotlight:

WHY!?

I want a baby NOW!!! This is ridiculous! I'm 19 years old been trying for 6 months to get pregnant and nothin!!! SEND ME BABY DUST!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe thats a sign....Im married and just had my baby and its harder then you think....enjoy life. Go out party bc when you have a baby youre not going to be able to do that
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i did all my partying between ages 13-16. I AM married and have a 2 year-old daughter.....i want another baby tho.....i'm ready we're financially good.....just no baby......stupid birth control messin with my cycles.......@_@
    Anonymous

• Why don't you wait a while? You are only 19 no rush there. Make sure you are married, you and DH have good jobs with great pay and insurence. Get a house, and have fun for a little while. I had my first at 25-not to old and not too young. Make sure you are financialy ready first. Then if you still have trouble getting pregnant go to your OB and see what they have to say about what you can do.
    Anonymous

• Can you support a baby, save for college for the baby and save for your retirement? Why don't you go to college, backpack through Europe, break a few hearts, and have a normal young adult life before jumping into parenthood.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Anon :30 She is married and said she is financially set. Besides I don't have a job outside the home I am a full time student and SAHM at 23 and my dh has a great paying job so why do they both have to have jobs? Btw 25 being the perfect age is your op. 21 and 23 is just right imho.

OP I was 20 when dh and I got pregnant with our son. So I know partying is not in everyone's 5 year plan... lol. My best advice is to calm down and take it easy. Even normal limits on TTC is a year before doctor's really start wondering about fertility. I got pregnant again last December and m/c in February and we just recently started ttc again so I know the wonder and worry of what could be possibly be preventing conception. Anyway why don't you check out a site like fertilityfriend.com at the very least you will learn a lot about your cycles and fertility. At best it will help you conceive. Good luck
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Im MARRIED. I HAVE a child already! I WANT another. Ive HAD my fun. More than most people probably should! I HAVE A COLLEGE DIPLOMA! A good JOB! My husband HAS A GOOD JOB! And he takes night classes. We are HAPPY with our choices! We WANT another baby. All i asked for is baby dust, some good luck wishes, and perhaps some tips on increasing our chances. NOT LECTURES ON HOW MY LIFE IS TERRIBLE CAUSE I"M ONLY 19 AND WANT A BABY!!! sheesh.....can NO ONE be happy for me? seriously?
    Anonymous

• Thank you SOOOOO much kfroz0415! You are the first one to actually HELP me lol. I'm so sorry for your loss. I dont know if i could handle something like that.... i wish you all the best on your baby making! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you are too anxious and stressing your self out over a baby! Many women try for years, and you have tried for 6 months. Relax it will happen...give it more time...be patient!

****BABY DUST****
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Thank you rebecca727! I'm trying not to stress about it too much cause i know that doesn't help but its so frustrating because i'm only 19. I'm one of four children and both my parents are one of seven! There are no fertility problems in my family. And its just a little unsettling you know? But your right. I havent been trying as long as some. Thank you for the baby dust lol
    Anonymous

• Wow I feel like I am the one who wrote this question lol I am 19 yrs old and I am married and my husband and I have been ttc for 6 months now but my husband and I have decided to just let it happen If you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2009