Would you bring a book to school if 16 DS forgot it?

Hubby thinks I should not. I brought it to the school for him. Thoughts. It does not happen often.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 1:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Sure I would, everyone deserves a break now and then.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 1:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• If it doesn't happen often then yes. But with that explaination. And here is why. I expect my hubby and friends to have my back. If I forget something, I expect them to help me. AND I fully expect to reciprocate. Friends do this for each other. If he did it because he is usually careless, then no. I wouldn't.
    Anonymous

• I just did last week!
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I agree with anon. If they do it very often no. If they are a good student and this never happens then yes.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 1:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had this problem Wednesday, since our 13 yr old has been careless lately I didn't take it to him. I felt then maybe he would think about the next time. I told him when he came home that he forgot it and he said "I know". That was enough for me, his attitude will have to change in order for me to help him out.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• not if it happens too often, depends on the situation, is he forgetting? You should ask him in the morning if he's sure he's got everything. Tell him everytime he forgets something and you have to bring it to him, he has to do one of your chores. I'm sure dishes or laundry will make him check his backpack twice! Gas is not cheap.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Nope

Answer by rkoloms at 1:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would, but my kids help me out when i forget stuff. honestly they do stuff for me that i forget all the time.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes I would.

Answer by older at 1:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I would, and have. Of course!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009