airplanes and 3 month old

i have already gotten it approved from her pedi. but i was wondering. do i take her carseat in the plane??? can i just hook it up on one of the seats?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• During extreme turbulence, a lap baby can become a projectile. buy a ticket for the baby and use the car seat.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I flew with my daughter who was 12 months at the time. She just sat on my lap-we did not have to pay for another seat that way.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I used a baby carrier the one you attach to yourself. Your buckled in and your baby will be buckled to you. That way you wont have to pay for another seat. Hope this helps.

-Christina
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I definitely wouldn't pay for a seat for a 3 month old. Either hold her on your lap or the carrier mentioned above.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009