Does any one know how I can get a red crayon out of clothes?

A red crayon some how got into a load of clothes please help.

Basgans

Asked by Basgans at 1:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Im not sure but something I always use on stains and such is the spray in wash with the 2 different liquids that squirt out together. I even got hair dye out with this. Or maybe goo gone? Im not really sure if you can use that on your clothes though.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• try hand santizer.
    Anonymous

• Use an iron and paper bag/news paper paper towel to remove the wax then use stain remover
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 2:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Wash in hot water with a good multi-purpose cleaner - it may take a couple of washes, but it works. I had this a couple different times but the crayon was a problem in the dryer - so it got dried in, and I still got every bit of it out just by washing that way. I was told to use contact solution, squirt on the spots, let sit, and wash, but didn't have to try it because my way worked.
    Anonymous