2-3 Weeks Pregnant: Pressure & Dark Pink Spotting..

Is this really normal as my doctors states? I am not having any period crampings or pain, just that weird stomach pressure that my period is coming. I had blood work done on Wednesday HCG read 325 . I will be doing another set this afternoon. REALLY NERVOUS HERE! I would not be able to bare this if this happens again. Thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try to not stress over it. If your doc says its ok then you should be. Dont get all worked up bc then it could go downhill from the stress
    Anonymous

• my first weeks of pregnancy i also had pressure in lower belly, and i spotted this is how i realized i was prego. plus had 2 periods as well. i was worried, but the doc told me it happends to some people, and my baby was fine.. my pregnancy was fine too, no problems other than that, whole labor and delivery only 5 hours. my sons 10 mos now and very healthy. but my advice always get checked anyways. o and i did keep the mild pressure feeling my whole prenancy. goodluck!!
    Anonymous