What do you think?

Do you think that as Americans we should fix what is broken in our own country before trying to fix what is broken in other countries? Specifically, do you think big Stars who go to Africa etc and give millions of dollars should give that money to starving children here first? Do you think it is messed up that we let children go to bed hungry here, but give aid to the children of other countries instead? Or our government for that matter? I believe no child should go without food and water, but charity begins at home, don't you think we should fix our problems and then move on to the rest of the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, i also think that they should try to adopt more children from here also
    Anonymous

• YES~! YES, YES, YES AND YES~!!!! I agree wholeheartedly with every point you made~! We need to raise awareness of the starving children here in our own country~! Good grief it's insane how little recognition they get, we have to speak up for our own~!
    Anonymous

• That is a tough question really, yes we need to fix things here but who will care about the third world countries who can't help themselves? idk.
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 2:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes! Why can a celeb go to an African country and adopt a child when we have our own African-American children who need a loving, nurturing home? It clearly isn't an issue of having a home of diverse races. Why not cure from within and get "US" straight first?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think its a difference in scope. There a few dollars make a HUGE difference to a family, here it might feed them for a day. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I understand that helping more with less becomes a priority for many.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009