Head Lice Part 2

Hi again. I asked last night about stopping another outbreak of Head Lice in our home. Well husband and I have spent the day so far washing everything in the home and he is gone now to shampoo the seats in my car so he can spray it down with the furniture treatment. Many of you suggested Tea Tree Oil as a way to repel them. A friend informed me this morning that she puts just a small amount of AVON SSS Bath Oil in her kids hair every morning. She says that they had a problem keeping them away until she started doing that 3 years ago and they have not had them since. Has anyone else tried this and does it really work? We are on a budget and she says that it is cheaper than Tea Tree Oil. If it works, any AVON ladies out there that can tell me the price.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• http://www.licetreatment.com/

dont waste time/money on tea tree oil or skin so soft
    Anonymous

• We just had lice in our home last week too is the tee tree oil shampoo or straight oil???
    momof2lilboyz77

Answer by momof2lilboyz77 at 11:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You can also just keep product in their hair: mousse, gel, hairspray. If they have thick course hair, straight conditioner. The bugs like clean hair to attached eggs to.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i use the hairspray everyday on my daughters heads and it has helped prevent it.
    momandytai

Answer by momandytai at 1:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2009