When you refer to your spouse on this website, do YOU use "DH", "husband", or "hubby"?

I feel like I'm the only one that takes the extra .02 seconds to type out husband : /

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 3:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use all the above lol. It depends on how much im trying to type. If i run out of room then i go through and change it to DH so i can get the rest of what i want to say to fit lol
    Anonymous

• I use husband!
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 3:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Oh, and daughter and son and so on...
    Sarah1220

• I usually use DH for brevity. I occasionally use hubby if I have no toddler running around or sitting on my lap trying to bang on the keyboard.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 3:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I use dh, because it's faster and an abbreviation that most know. It's much better than using words like cuz and prolly.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have to agree with the PP. I have been known to use all three. It depends on what I am typing, how much I am typing, and the mood I am in. I also try to respect others, if I am typing an answer to question written by someone that I know DH annoys, ( yes there have been whole posts about who gets annoyed at it) Then I try to use hubby, or husband, or HIM.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I type husband. I really hate DH. And I'm not the "hubby" type.
    Anonymous

• I use husband. I generally don't like the abbreviations of IM or texting.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I use dh. It's quicker and everyone knows what I mean.
    Anonymous

• i almost always use DH b/c i dont type as fast as i think. so if im writing something out thats apart of a bigger idea i dont want to loose that idea while i type out longer words. so i use all sorts of abbreviations. ive never had anyone ask what something means, so i figure they arent difficult. i also use DD for the same reason (that & im a horrible speller)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009