Home alone and need someone to cry to

I am just venting really. But i feel like nothing in my life can ever go right. i was pregnant then i lost it. af was late this month and i was half excited/half nervous and then i got af today. i live in a terrible part of my city and want to move, found the perfect place but because DF hasnt been working, we cant afford a deposit and they wont waive it. i just feel like everytime sometime in the my life seems like its going right, i get crushes. its just not fair and i know life isnt fair but cant i get a damn break at some point?! :(:(:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sorry to hear that sweetheart! I so feel your pain! I'm at my breaking point too. It just makes me sick how some people have such perfect lives and everything goes their way.
    Anonymous

• Oh honey. No wonder you feel like this with everything that's gone on. It will get better, it will, concentrate on the good things in your life. Okay I know how cliche that is but sometimes it really does help me. PM me if you want to rant/cry on me further, I'm here for you if you ened someone.
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 3:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Later you'll thank God everything happened the way it did. Sometimes when life is at it's crappiest it's only setting you up for something great.
    Anonymous

• god will never give you anything you cannot learn from. and i have learnedd that. keep your head up high and work for a better tomorrow.
    Jewels1986

Answer by Jewels1986 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ((((Hugs))))) You've had some tough breaks. I am sorry about your loss.

Your housing will look up when you save up enough money to move. I hope your DF finds a job soon so that you make enough in your household so that you can save.

Answer by Bmat at 4:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• See if you can do the deposit over months, instead of them waving it. I know a lot of places around here will work with you right now because of the economy. but i don't know about where you live. i know exactly how you feel though, the same thing happened to me and my husband when we first got married. But now we're living in a wonderful apartment and couldn't ask for more! it took us over a year to get here but I'm so glad we finally are! hang in there hon!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2009