how do you know

how do you know if the love is gone?

Jewels1986

Asked by Jewels1986 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I knew when he no longer showed respect for me that the love was gone.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• im trying to find out the same thing. Let me know what you find out....
    Anonymous

• you know what i'm so confused right now. alots happen in the last 5 yrs a nd i just dont feel nothing.. andi dont know if its just the fact of whats going on.. or have i really lost this love?
    Jewels1986

Answer by Jewels1986 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think after a while people fall out of love, then become best friends..you know you love him but dont reallly wanna make out anymore.. then the kids leave and you have a chance to fall in love again!! Stick it out!! it will be worth it in the end.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• What made you fall in love the first time? Its still there, you just have to look for it rather than it hitting you in the face. If you and he have turned into completely different people and those things are really gone (fairly rare in my observation) then is there something else you can fall in love with?
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Lack of respect, not liking being around, not carrying on a conversation, finding excuses to be apart.

Answer by Bmat at 4:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• When you can picture yourself without him and be okay about it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• wow thats a hard one... picture yourself(your fam) without him in it..pic. him with someone else n you with someone else but 1st pic him cause thats how youll know...if it hurts theres still something there it might be enough to work on it n it might not but youll just know your heart n your mind will tell you 2 diff things..good luck....
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009