Who here is a pot head?!?

Just curious :P My S/O is and we dont really tell as the world would bash us for being oh so naughty LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I partake on occasion!
    Anonymous

• I reeeeeeeeeeeally wish I was. Like, you have no idea.
    Anonymous

• never have been. never even tried that stuff..
    Jewels1986

Answer by Jewels1986 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You guys are funny!! hmm smoking.. i havent done it in a while.. i think its fine as long as your not all extra high around your kids!! put them to bed then have some unwind time and smoke. I'm all for that. I don't smoke becuz i can't afford it!! lol
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• hubby used to smoke..he doesnt anymore, mainly b/c of our jobs (they do random drug tests quite frquently). he really misses it though...i told him if he could find a job that makes just as much money or more and doesnt drug test all the time, go ahead...but he cant do it around our son...ive tried it in college and stuff, i just felt really slow and stupid lol im not against it- i just dont do it.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Nay. Too much confusion around here just on air.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Hell, I wish I still was. Not really...I got pregnant this past January (gave birth 2 weeks ago) and haven't smoked since I found out I was pregnant. Before that, though...I would smoke every day, haha. I won't smoke again unless he's much, much older, and even then...I'd be worried about the influence on him and legal consequences even though I don't really see anything wrong with marijuana, and don't even think it should be illegal. I don't know...he's changed me a lot. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Tried it a few times in my early twenties...didn't care for it. Don't judge those that do it, just don't want it near my kids.

I think it should be legalized though. There are more "driving under the influence of alcohol " deaths on tv than there are "driving under weed" arrests. Weed makes people mellow, alcohol doesn't(at least in my experience with other people) I say it's the lesser of two evils. Both are scientifically proven to cause some sort of damage to the body, but what the hell there's enough toxins in the air alone to kill the average person just with chemical plants and automobiles. So if you want to choose your own way to damage your body, make it something worthwhile I guess as long as you're not harming anyone else.

By the way ...my addiction is cigarettes and chocolate. :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i smoked last night for the first time in a yr, my man does 2-3 times a month its whatever...
    Anonymous

• We were before we got married. When we came home from our honeymoon we quite cigarettes and the other stuff. Never looked back. We often talk about how much better our lives are now that we don't do that every day. But hey, to each his own!
    Anonymous