I am: 21weeks and 5days I was woundering if anyone else was feeling their baby kick extermly low?.

I am 21weeks and 5days along. My baby is a very active lil one its kicken all the time. I carried my girls low but that was at belly button area and, I was just woundering if anyone else is carrying as low as I am?. The babys highest point to have kicked is right at the belly button and thats it when it does I can see my tummy move to its punchs and kicks. The most kicks and such is way low and its so low you cant see movement and man some of its punchs and kicks hurts it is so low. My last apt. the doctor hade to put the doppler at the very bottom of my tummy for a heart beat. My legs have been killing me to and my lower back as well mostly on my right back side and my nurse said my side pain was due to ligaments stretching. I am just woundering if any of you are carrying low like me having these probs as well. Thanks guys

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my first, he was sitting really low to begin with. So low, that he didn't even drop when I went into labor - granted I went into labor pretty early, but my OB did comment about it to. He said there was nothing wrong, that he was just sitting pretty low.
    His highest kicks were just below the belly button.
    Anonymous

• o yes...i felt like my bladder was either a soccer ball or a pillow lol.....sometimes i thought he was going to kick through my pelvis lol.....ok before i share too much, i'll go :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes, with my second one, she was feet down for a long time, and kicked right down, It really hurt sometimes. Later in the pregnancy, she turned, and I started seeing her feet right inside the skin, it seemed...;-)
    Anonymous

• yea it does hurt sometimes thats no joke. I think my lil one is layen on its side right to left its kicken me on one side and punching on the other and then their are times its like right in the pelvic area all nice and low and kicken right at my belly button. Its crazy though the babys so active but, where its so low you cant see the baby kicken unless it happens to move up a lil bit and then you can see it but, its never higher than my belly button. Its strange though cause it was up high at the very top of my tummy when I first got preganant and know its that low. I guess the baby likes it down really low then up really high better lol. I am so sore though and tight I guess the baby being so low is causing me to be that sore.I dont miss one kick or punch though:)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• at 21 weeks your uterus is only about a cm above your belly button so you COULDNT feel her kick any higher than that at this point because she isnt up that high
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm only a few days behind you and have similar issue's. My baby was head down for about 6 weeks. I felt him turn the other night when I was laying down watching tv, not only was that weird but since then it feels like he's using my pelvis bone as a kick ball. It's hurts like nothing else I;ve ever felt. This is baby #4 and I've never felt kicks like this.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Ya it hurts. I dont think it has to do with the size of my uterus because the baby use to kick higher I wasnt as fare along as I am know. Its funnie because, it was high for the longest amount of time and kicken high and hurting me under my ribs I mean punching and kicken my ribs and then it moved down way way way down to my pelvis area and its doing the same thing just all over to my poor lil bones down their. I love feeling the baby move though I guess thats a plus. This morning was amzing I felt the baby pouching out at the very bottom of my tummy it was a lil ball sticking up I rubbed it and it moved lol that was neat. Maybe it my comfie down their I donno. I have never carried so low though. I know its not because of my uterus though has nothing to do with it. Lol
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'm 22weeks along know :)
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009