Did you have your kids in sets or all at once?

Did you have two children and five to ten years later have another two or did you have four in a five year span, hypothetically speaking?

My mom had my sister. Then had my brother 8 years later, had my second brother 2 years after that. Then had me 8 years later, and my little sister 2 1/2 years after me. Kind of funny...huh?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had my first who's 14 then another who's 10. Then we waited a bit, had the 4 and 2 year olds. And my weeniest one is 1 month! And now we're so done :)
    mommatomanyy

Answer by mommatomanyy at 3:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• My mother had my two sisters fairly close and they thought they were done. She had the dalcone shield (sp) put in and when they removed it it tore her, so they said no IUD for 6 months while it heals, guess what? I am here as proof the rhythm method did not work for her. (8 years after my closest sister). I don't actually know anyone who wasn't an accident with that big of an age gap.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had 2 who are 21 months apart. I was done. Then, 8 years later, I had the 3rd. He is God's child. I was on the pill. It's been 14 years since our little surprise. I'm glad he was our surprise!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had my second child 26 mths after my first was born.
    Had my third child 19 mths after my second child was born.

Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had all three of my girls within 19 months.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Had DD when DS was 11 months. Then had DD2 when DD1 was 26 months. I got my tubes tied when I had DD2. She's 3 months now and I haven't stopped regretting getting them tied. So DH and I talked and we're planning on getting tubes untied in about 7 years or so and having 1 or 2 more. I CAN NOT wait! I feel like I was born to be a mom. I love the whole experience and have super easy pregnancies.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Goodness gracious! Your question threw me off until I read your explanation...lol.

I had all 3 of my children within 5 years - there is a 2 1/2 year age difference between the first & second and between the second & third child. It has worked out really nice actually!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009