TODAY...

....I tested, and it was a big fat NEGATIVE!

Me and my SO are TTC and today is the day I am "suppose" to get my period...but haven't... I tested 1st thing in the morning too!
This is our 3rd month TTC...i'm so frustrated!

I know i need to re-test....but I just needed to vent!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you always on time? I know you have probably heard this plenty of times but the stress or the thought of you wanting to be pregnant so bad and thinking you are could actually make your period come late. I know it's hard but try to relax and test again in a few days or a week. I reccomend the WondFo brand pregnancy test. I got them on ebay. They are cheap so you can get a pack and keep testing :) and also they have ovulation tests. Good Luck!
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Try getting married. I'm not trying to be rude, just saying marriage is wonderful it is so much more beneficial to a child if their parents are married and love each other. Good luck. :)
    Anonymous

• OP here:
    wow....we are planing on getting married....and we do love each other we much how is that you business?!? we have been together for almost 4 years!!

"i'm not trying to be rude" yeah sure....

how dare you...just because we are not married YET does not mean i cannot have a child!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2009