Sudden acne?

i have never had acne or a ton of pimples on my face, but lately they are all around my mouth and my temples. i have not changed anything, my face washing routine is the same, all the products I use are the same. Does anyone have any advice on what could be going on, or what I can do it help get rid of it? My skin is really sensitive so I'm afraid to try a new face wash, this one has worked for years so I don't know what is going on. And as far as I know I'm not pregnant, just want some advice on what I can do for it! :) thanks ladies!

Zacherysmommy08

Asked by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Health

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ok thanks! It's just really annoying me, because they have come out of nowhere!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had this happen last November and I'm still dealing with it! It has never gone away. :( I have never in my life had this problem before...and I'm 23 now. :P
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009