Looking to work online without paying for it. Any suggests.

Looking for online work i'm a stay at home mom just want to make some money.

huggybear1

Asked by huggybear1 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org , www.iavoa.com  www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm a stay at home mom, I have two boys. I work with a great group of moms. We work with each other to lift each other up to reach our goals. You can be with your kids and work from home. there's no expericene needed. lf you are interested check out my web site.

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill

hope to hear from you. :)
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have a huge list of work at home JOBS on my website.

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Everything on the site is legit and anything you find on the Work At Home Jobs list will be free to do.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• You can check out the companies I'm using at Earn Money Online. Everything listed there is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009