What characteristics make you apt to be more active in a group?

What characteristics make you apt to be more active in a group here on CafeMom?
Give me some examples, topics, activities. What draws you to a particular group?

Leasha43

Asked by Leasha43 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, this is difficult for me to answer. I have joined several different types of groups for the different interests in my life, which means that what works for me to be active in one group may not be the same that works for me to be active in another group.
    It's kind of like these question & answer forums.....if I see the same old questions over and over again, or I see some topics I don't like, or I see some bashing going on, then I am less apt to stop at that question to read it and answer it.
    I know that doesn't really answer your question, but it is the only analogy I could come up with at this moment. Perhaps someone else can explain better.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2009