how early in pregnancy can you have morning sickness??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It varies with lots of women.
    It can happen as early as before a missed period.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• with my 1st i got it around 6 wks...all woman are diff..if you have any other sytoms def test..do a dollar tre test they really work..good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I got it the week before my missed period.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have had severe severe sickness with both pregnancies. With my first, I was puking my guts out about 2 wks after conception....before I'd even noticed I'd missed my period.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i think that the very earliest would be around implantation, which can occur a few days after ovulation. but i think it's most likely not to happen for about a week after that. i didn't personally experience nausea until about 3 weeks after conception, but i did have sore breasts just about a week after conception!
    Anonymous

• With my first I felt weird from really early on, but 1 month I was in the bathroom hourly it seems and spent the next 7 months there. Everyone knew when I felt better, I wasn't green anymore. My second it took a bit longer, and only lasted 3 months. Much easier. So it is different for every women and every pregnancy.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• all women are diff. if ur concerned test the day of ur missed period then again each week until ur period returns if it doesn't in 1 month go to the Dr.
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It really depends on the woman. For me it always starts before I miss my period. With this last one it started two days after I ovulated. It lasts longer for me than it does for some women. With my son I was fairly sick until week 26 and then occasionally sick until he was born.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• cause i missed 4 days already of my period and now im getting morning sickness.
    Anonymous