please help......

ok so i kinda feel lazy and dont want to clean today....i mean anytime i clean and mop the floors my house is 1200sqft and all wood floors.....it all gets dirty again and i just have to redo it all....how can i get motivated???anyone

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Music always helps me. I blare some fast-beat dance music and get to work. Plus my LO's love it b/c while cleaning I will bust into dancing and they will join. It's also very good exercise.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Sit down and relax. lol :) Take a day off. I've decided to take the week off for the most part, i keep the dishes clean and the laundry done, kitchen,bathrooms, dining area clean, but my sons toys and such I have decided this week I'm on vacation :) I'm not picking them up. not too excited about going back to keeping everything cleaned up again. :) i needed the break though. But take today off. Take a small vacation from the normal :) it does good for motivation
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Drink a cup or two of strong coffee. That's what works for me.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2009