Do you wipe after peeing, just before the shower?

Random question, i know. I peed right before my shower today and was wondering whether i should use TP or not. haha. So i just "shook off" and ran to the shower. What about you? Waste of TP?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Okay, this question gets the wierdest of the day award and the bravery medal for not posting anonymous, lol! To answer your question, yes, I wipe after I pee even it I'm jumping right into the shower which is directly next to the toilet. For the other poster, NO, I do not pee in the shower....nothing like trying to get clean in that "just peed in" smell. I swear if I am showering in a hotel or someone elses house I can always tell if they do this.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Seriously? I just pee in the shower. I know it is weird and some of you will think it is gross, but I have done it for as long as I can remember.. but NEVER when I shower with SO or DD..
    Anonymous

• I pee AFTER my shower.... LOL it never fails, the warm water makes me have to go pee
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• in or before or after, it's all pipes after all lol and no if im getting right in it's fine
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I WIPE NO MATTER WHEN I PEE .. OOOPS CAPS LOCK IS ON .. sorry .. but i do wipe no matter when i pee i cant stand that wet feel .. eww
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I always wipe just in case when im walking to the shower some of it drips on the floor :)
    But if i poop, i DO wipe. Thats just nasty!!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• if im n the shower alone i pee i the shower if not i pee after.
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i do wipe if i pee before getting in the shower, and every single time i still wonder, "what's the point??" but i would feel kinda gross if i didn't!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Good question, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't wipe. What's the big deal? You're just going to wash your body in a couple minutes anyway. Plus when you get in the shower, the water will rinse you off before you wash! To me it's kinda a waste of TP to do it before a shower. That's just me...
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• That's before a shower when I sometimes wipe and don't. I wipe every other time when it's not shower time.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2009