HOW EARLY...??

How early can you tell if you are pregnant? i dont really think i am but my family does. if i am i think that i would be around 2 or 3 wks. is that too soon to tell?
my mom says she things i am bc i have been have really bad headaches. i cant really eat anything it makes me sick but i dont throw up i can run to the bathroom but nothing idk and then i have been soooo moody it is bad.

and the thing is i just got off my period too so that is one reason why i dont think i am also but my mom tells me i still can be that some women still get their periods soemtimes

what do yall think? am i jsut going crazy? should i jsut wait and see? should i forget about it? idk what to do? i havent told my SO yet i dont want to say anything unless i know for sure you know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u can get preg and still have a period the whole time u r prego
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i posted the question

but how early can you tell am i still to early?
    Anonymous

• Best thing is just to go buy a test! Tecnically 2-3 weeks after a period would be too early for a positive result but if the "period" was implantation spotting you may be further along. So just buy a test and see!
    jps85

Answer by jps85 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i figured i would wait til next weeknd since i would be either 3 or 4wks i figured that might give a better result then now

idk what to do
    Anonymous

• if u take a test and it is negative try a blood test i had to sometimes it dont show up on a regular test....and the blood test dont lie
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ok i will
    Anonymous

• usually HPTs will be accurate after 2 weeks after conception, but not always. good luck!
    Anonymous

• thanks
    Anonymous