Okay, so my husband asked me to stop wearing panties...

never done it before. Is it a good idea or is it gross?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on how much discharge your vag expells, what kind of material is rubbing on your vag

really it's a great way to get an infection/irritation and fuzz bunnies
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I personally think its gross since we as women have discharge! I def wouldnt want that in my jeans! lol TMI? I think I may if im wearing a dress and only at home with him. But I think Id keep the thong on for the rest of the day lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm just not personally comfortable with that all of the time. Maybe you can do it every now and again to surprise him. I imagine it is really just a personal choice.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my husband asked me to do that.... and I told him when he starts free ballin it all the time I'll do the same.... He was like NO WAY my jeans will bother me, and I told him... then don't ask me to do it. LOL I just wear thongs, He likes them just fine. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I have thought about trying it but it just doesn't appeal to me.
    Anonymous

• NO, I think about way vag rubbin on chairs and whatever when I sit down, and it's gross.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• LOL Nope, can't do it. But, for me to threaten my dh with the "only if you do it" is useless...he already goes commando. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 5:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• The question is do YOU think it's gross and why is he asking you to stop wearing underwear? I could see you going without under erotic intentions when he takes you out or something, but to ask you to stop completely - i don't get his motivation.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It should be down to your comfort and choice really. If you don't feel happy doing it out of the house or whatever, you could compromise.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It has to be YOUR decision. I would worry about contracting a disease from sitting on germs everywhere I went and I just feel kinda sick thinking about not wearing underwear. Is your hubby a perv?
    Anonymous