Does anyone else want a Nobel Peace Prize???? They must just be passing them out at the local mall now.....I think I am gonna go get one!

Seriously, they have made a mockery of the award.

Did you hear the audible gasp from the crowd....they couldn't believe Obama got it, HE couldn't even believe he got it!

Why the crap did they give it to him, there are FAR FAR more deserving people than him!

Can you name someone more deserving?

I would say Bono from U2....he has done so much peaceful work for the good of man.

Who would you choose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, totally Bull crap. He wins a Nobel Peace Prize for what? That?? More bull crap, extraordinary efforts? Oh please.. Sitting down with our enemies and dictators discussing peace, great idea maybe but what has he actually done except talk with them? I guess we're handing out peace prizes like candy on Halloween now aren't we? Hmm maybe I'll go talk with Iran, North Korea and China to discuss peace, I can only hope I can get a Peace Prize too!!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• HH The Dalai Lama..but he already has one!

It was quite a surprise this morning, that's for sure. Even Obama looked like he didn't think he deserved it.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:11 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ALL presidents sit down with leaders of other nations to discuss peace and other things.....we dont give all presidents the peace prize though.

Its a worthless prize now.
    Anonymous

• I was also going to say the Dalai Lama, but Jackalswife took my answer.
    Giveing one to Obama made this honor a complete joke.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Shoot I just sent away for mine to come in the mail. It's not even worth my gas money to drive to the mall to pick it up - so the price of a stamp is about all I'm willing to part with to get one.

I got mine for making the best BLT's on the east coast!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I got one at Mcdonalds the other day for giving an old lady a ketchup packet! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, Yassir Arafat, and now Barack Obama....the Nobel Peace Prize lost it's "oompf" a LONG time ago!!! LOL

devil

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I already posted in the one closed this morning, but aside from who was already nominated, I would first suggest the protesters who were imprisoned and raped in Iran. Maybe next year, if Obama doesnt' need another ego boost.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Steph...they were already out of em when I got to McDonalds...crap....all I got was one of those mini beanie babies.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Maybe next year, if Obama doesnt' need another ego boost.

_______

Did you not see the perplexed look on his face when he spoke this morning? He didn't even know he was a candidate..how can this possibly be his fault or something he wanted to boost his ego? Really?

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009