Odd question!

I know there's a lot of questions on when do you think my baby will be here and everything... this is kind of the same, but yet completely different! lol Last week I had a feeling, randomly out of no where, that my LO was going to be early. I have no idea what brought this on or why my brain thinks this but it has stuck with me since then.
Nothing out of the normal has been going on, BH and pelvic pain every so often extremely sporadic. But I was wondering if anyone else had a feeling like this and it turned out to be true...

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Actually I had that feeling, It was my first and only child. I was sure that I was going to have her. I just was, I would go to sleep have alot of pain, and be like, I'll probably wake up in a few hours with labor pain. I Think its just a feeling that you're ready and you've done everything you wanted to do before you gave birth. But in fact, I gave birth 2 and a half weeks later, Don't stress, it only makes things worse. I just kept getting madder and madder every time I was getting ready and it never happened. Its so hard to be at that stage and you get to be so impatient but just hang in there. If I could, you can too!! Good Luck!
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yep.
    I was initially care flighted because I went into labor at 22 weeks, 3cm dilated. The hospital I was initially going to give birth at wasn't prepared for a preemie that early.
    I was in there for 5 weeks. I was talking to my DH on the phone, a couple days before he was due to come down again to spend all his days off with me, I told him that we were going to have this baby while he was off. He just chuckled and said "You don't know that."
    What happened? I went into labor on his 2nd day off at 27 weeks.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Its always a 50/50 chance when you think that way....but I "knew" the day I found out I was pregant that I was having a girl...and I did.... and i "knew Id be early" and I was. could be a freak thing but I was right
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• and fefe it could also be a panicky feeling that your gonna go early because you havent done all you have to do. Thats scary in itself. the first time anyway
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I was a week early, I worked right up until I delievered. I walked out of work on Friday night, and told my co-workers that I wouldn't be there next week. They laughed because i had NO signs.
    2 am Sunday morning I went into labor.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2009