Dreams are freaking me out.

Okay, I keep dreaming that my husband is cheating on me with his best friend's wife. I know it seems crazy, and when I snap bacl to reality it seems impossible. My husband never hides when taking phone calls, He's like almost always home and on time. But my dreams are recurrent, oh and his friend's wife is a nice person, very polite and never did anything suspicious in front of me or weird. And my husband is a good man. I just don't know what my dreams are trying to tell me, I mean I've been having them for quite some time now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I know you probably don't want to hear this but does it turn you on a little when you think about it or does it just make you angry and jealous?
    Anonymous

• why would wondering if your husband is cheating on you turn me on? It makes me want to destroy his face and beat the bitch up!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes women dream about that cause there board i was just asking. As for wanting to beat there asses for cheating in your dream both my husband and i have had the same dreams about eachother i know how you feel. We just got over it so i dont really know what to tell you other than just get over it unless there is really something to be worried about. Then i suggest talking to your husband.
    Anonymous

• Dreams are just random thoughts that you had during waking hours. So you thought about dh and you probably had a thought about her but in your dream she played the part of you (sex & dh). It is all good. Just go hug dh and tell him he rocks.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It's just a subconscious thought . If you have no reason to suspect it, then just laugh it off.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009