why do i eat when my husband is at home?

so ok my hubby leaves to work around 6:30 am. and comes back around 6pm. and i am fine during the day and weekdays. i eat healthy and excersice but once my hubby is home especially when he comes home early or the weekends i feel like a pig i eat this and that.. can someone help me figure out why?

rosepetalluv

Asked by rosepetalluv at 5:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you eat because he is eating?
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 5:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm the same way but my reason is that DH is a super awesome cook! I love eating anything he makes. Does your DH eat more or unhealthy? It's probably hard to eat a salad when DH is munching on potato chips and drinking soda.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Stop buying the junk food

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Me too, I eat because he eats, it is sabotaging my last 10 lbs I need to lose. Grrrrr..
    Anonymous

• Because in our culture, eating is a social activity, so when you are social ie hes home with you, you are primed to eat more often.
    I actually don't eat if I don't have someone to eat with, it occasionally becomes a problem.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009