What do you think of this?

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Parents-plead-not-guilty-in-child-marijuana-case/H494M8w8CkqmVP7X043bFg.cspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• As the report says, most 7-8 year olds wouldn't even know what Marijuana is, much less how to use it. So, I have to assume that the parents had been smoking in the presence of their children. It's absolutely ridiculous that they think they are not in any way guilty.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• If a parent is giving it to their child u better believe they r doing it. They r so into it they don't even think right now cuz as u c they're in deep sh_t. I think it's wrong just like it's wrong to give them cigarettes, any unnecessary medicine or other illegal drug.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 6:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I agree with the PPs and i'm NOT anti marijuana. But no 7 or 8 yr old kid should know how to smoke pot. Clearly the parents or someone close to the family was smoking in front of the children ...and sadly, this probably was not the children's first time.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009