38 weeks ummm should i call my doc?

so i am 2 days shy of 38 weeks
I will be having a scheduled c section on the 19th

my question is that I have not felt this little one move today. I know that they say that they run out of room, but i have not felt anything at all today. I felt her moving like crazy last night before I went to bed, but not much since. I was at the docs office on monday the 5th, and I see him every week so I will be going in on the 12th.

What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• My daughter usedto love to play that game lol. Drink some juice or even a little soda lay down very still and take really deep breaths. Increased oxygen helps little ones move believe or not. If you don't feel anything going on I would defin call. Always better to be safe!!
    Anonymous

• If you felt her last night then wait until tonight. My dd was awake all night and sleeping all day when I was pregnant. Like pp said just take in some sugar that will make her a little more hyper. I would not worry. shes prob sleeping and if your constantly moving then thats why
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• and my dd would go for days without moving only becasue i was occupied or in a deep sleep and couldnt feel her. I woulnt worry. It would help when I would put pressure on my belly. Kinda like poking at her. It may wake her up and kick you back lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Drink some juice and lay down. See if the baby moves/kicks. If that doesnt work, I would call the doctor.
    Anonymous

• Orange juice is supposed to really get the baby moving.. try that. But I agree with everyone else, if she still doesnt move, call your doc asap.
    Anonymous

• drink some water and lay down . see if she moves poke her. shine a flashlight on your belly. froxen peas music anything. whem my sister was 16 she was preggo. she came home from schoola dn was like the baby isnt moving much i was like called the doctor. the doctor made her come right away. we got to the hsopital and and hour later my sister deliver
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• POSTER<<<<<<<<

Thanks ladies I think she has just been sleep all day, I went and got a lage glass of OJ and layed on the couch to watch tv and in no time she was moving and kicking me. I worry alot, but you can never be to sure everythings ok

So thanks again ladies
    Anonymous

• drink some sugarey juice or a small cup of ginger ale n lie down if nothing in 40 min call its better to be safe n they can do a nst..good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009