Have any of the c-section moms have this too???

I had a c-section in 2006 from my daughter being breach.. So I had another c-section when my son was born in 2007 because I had one before with my DD..(they say).. well anyways
I noticed back in 2008 that my stomach at the bottom is numb still!! I wanted to know if this problem is normal or if it happened to you too?

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes. This is quite normal. There is irreparable nerve damage done. Mine is still numb too. Don't worry. It's not a big deal.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• ok cool....I needed some refreshing news...... thanks!! hows the kids??
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• My kids are great and healthy! Thanks for asking. btw my mom had two c-secstions too and she is still numb in a place on her belly too.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Normal! Mine is still numb, too!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 6:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• same here. Numb on my belly and on the sides where I had to have hernias repaired.
    pages6

Answer by pages6 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• im only 7 month post patrum n mine is like this i know its not a long time but i sure hope its normal cause mines the same......
    Anonymous

• I've had 3 so far going for #4 in Feb 2010. After my 2nd I noticed the same thing. After the 3rd it seemed to be a larger area. My Dr. says it's scare tissue. My c-sections were 3 years apart so far. 10/98, 6/01. adm 7/04. As far as I know from my Dr. it's normal with any repeated scare.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I've had 2 c-sections and am now pregnant with my 3rd and it feels super weird. My stomach is all stretched out and huge and the numbness has stretched across most of my abdomen. It itches from the skin stretching, but when I scratch it, I can't feel it.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009