Mystery Shopping

I've been getting email's about mystery shopping.Getting paid, just to sample products at a store or check out businesses. HAVE anybody every done this, is it true?..A scam????!!!..I wanna know..lol.

ChloesMom030509

Asked by ChloesMom030509 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did it for a short period of time, and I did make a little money, the best part though was that you get free stuff, like free dinner or whatever, you do have to put money in to start, though. But every company is different so really look into it before you jump in head first!!
    Anonymous

• I heard that there scams but if you are looking for a job I can help. I'm a stay home mom with two boys. I work with a great group of moms and we work with each other, to help each other reach our goals. If you are interested check out my web site

www.internetceomoms.com/deidrehill
    Tigeress444

Answer by Tigeress444 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I wrote an article about this:

How to Start Your Own Mystery Shopping Service

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• www.freelancebyu.com has a listing of legitimate mystery shopping companies.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I too was a certified Mystery Shopper with a national organization, and reputable companies for a while when my children were little. The problem I had was sometime the reports were more lengthy to complete than the pay and wasn't worth it. It was fun though getting free services or products that I needed anyway--like oil changes, groceries, and household items--so it wasn't all that bad. I guess it depends of the requirements of the shops. In about 6 months time I earned about $4000 in either cash or free items. I also did telephone shops--like calling nursing homes or apartment buildings pretending to be looking for a place for my elderly parents or myself--they were easy and paid well because you didn't have to drive anywhere! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• You can check out the companies I'm using at Earn Money Online. Everything listed there is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009