Do you agree with this? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• this was why Obama won the Nobel Peace prize....does anyone out there agree with me that he DOES deserve it if so why?
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    And that all was the reasoning behind why he was named us Nobel prize winner.
    Anonymous

• Not me.

He wants to disarm while rogue nations are arming.

The "climate" challenges is a joke.

Dialogue and negotiations are preferred

yes, but not by our enemies.

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I think Obama gets a lot of grief for things that are out of his control; GW started the war, which started the recession, and now Obama is being blamed for it??? How is that fair? I do think that when we vote for a new President, it's more about picking the lesser of the two evils. Obama was definitely a better choice than McCain, who would more than likely have died in office, leaving us with Sarah Palin, and she scares the shit out of me.
    Back to the subject at hand: I think Obama is doing a great job, considering the state the country was in when he took over the presidency, and I agree with most of what he's trying to do.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I agree!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• McCain, who would more than likely have died in office,

Why? does he have incurable cancer or something I didn't know about??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It's friday, the op must have gotten their latest shipment of kool-aid! lolololol

liar

Anonymous

• Carpy: He has an incurable disease called old age. The possible side effects of this condition include (but are not limited to) heart attacks, strokes, incontinence, and, in most cases, death.
    Anonymous

• and mccain isnt the president Obama is...and NO nobody derserves the prize just for running their mouth

and if you have not noticed things here at home are total shit...and getting worse...the stimulus what did it do? It has tripled our debt ...

anyway he can have the nobel peace prize it lost its values years ago..esp after gore got it instead of the lady who lived through nazi germany and saved all of those children only to have her limbs cut off...but NO it HAD to go to Al Gore...just a damn joke for liberal socialists to pat each other on the back with..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

He isn't that damn old.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009