Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another stimulus in the works?

Like the first one hasn't done enough damage?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091008/D9B76AUO0.html

Answer Question
 
Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 39 (114,053 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • No.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • no, i doubt it, they haven't even issued out all the money from the first.
    viridian

    Answer by viridian at 7:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • Guess you didn't read the article,viridian?
    Carpy

    Answer by Carpy at 7:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • Yes, I have and the White commented on the 9.8% unemployment rate and when a reporter asked if there will be another stimulus package, they said no.
    viridian

    Answer by viridian at 7:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • why didn't they give the 8.2 billion that acorn got to help create jobs instead of the 1% that went toward jobs?was acorn more important than jobless americans?
    georgia362

    Answer by georgia362 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • LMAO wr..Obama has no control over Pelosi and Ried. He goes along with 90% of their crap and the other 10% he has no say in stopping. They railroad him! Of course if he would get his butt off TV and and get down there and LEAD maybe I would believe their denial here.

    momof030404

    Answer by momof030404 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • Yep, its a beautiful day! I wonder if this money is when "I don't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage!"?


    http://rlv.zcache.com/obamapoly_yes_we_can_print_money_bumper_sticker-d12833833864042716183h9_325.jpg

    Crissy1213

    Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • More money dumped out on various programs meant to stimulate the economy. Smells like stimulus, looks like stimulus, sounds like stimulus, but NO, it can't be, because they gave it another name. Yeah, right.
    mancosmomma

    Answer by mancosmomma at 9:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • LMAO crissy
    tnmomofive

    Answer by tnmomofive at 9:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

  • And we continue to put our children further and further into debt. But all we think about is the now. How will our children ever get out of the grave we keep digging them?
    mkrmomma1

    Answer by mkrmomma1 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN