Another stimulus in the works?

Like the first one hasn't done enough damage?

Asked by Carpy at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No.

• no, i doubt it, they haven't even issued out all the money from the first.

Answer by viridian at 7:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Guess you didn't read the article,viridian?

Answer by Carpy at 7:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yes, I have and the White commented on the 9.8% unemployment rate and when a reporter asked if there will be another stimulus package, they said no.

Answer by viridian at 7:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• why didn't they give the 8.2 billion that acorn got to help create jobs instead of the 1% that went toward jobs?was acorn more important than jobless americans?

Answer by georgia362 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• LMAO wr..Obama has no control over Pelosi and Ried. He goes along with 90% of their crap and the other 10% he has no say in stopping. They railroad him! Of course if he would get his butt off TV and and get down there and LEAD maybe I would believe their denial here.

Answer by momof030404 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Yep, its a beautiful day! I wonder if this money is when "I don't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I don't have to worry about paying my mortgage!"?

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• More money dumped out on various programs meant to stimulate the economy. Smells like stimulus, looks like stimulus, sounds like stimulus, but NO, it can't be, because they gave it another name. Yeah, right.

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• LMAO crissy

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• And we continue to put our children further and further into debt. But all we think about is the now. How will our children ever get out of the grave we keep digging them?

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2009