What do you do when are one step away from falling over the edge?

A seperation, a new job that seems to suck a little more each day, a crazy 18 almost 18 month old. Plus I miss my 2 pugs! I have this sick feeling in my stomach and I cry all the time.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 7:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• smoke a joint...JUST JOKING haha i always take a hot bath,..or read an awesome book to take my mind off of the situation. i havent been in your particular situation but i know when i need to reflect back on some things i write it in a journal.try it, i think its a really great way to relive stress.or meditating..but that one takes a bit to perfect.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:30 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Sometimes we just need a good scream to let it all out.
    I like to go for a drive without anyone, I at Mcdonolds get an ice cream cone and just drive.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Sorry hon, I am separated too. For a while was unemployed and almosr homeless. had chest pains every night. All food made me want to gag and I dropped 17 lbs. I spent a lot of time on CM and took the advice of strangers. I read some good books, some self help, some just humor. I burned candles that smelled good. Althoguh I was near broke I spent $4.00 on deodorant instead of $2 caused I liked its name and smell. Find small ways to spoil yourself. If you're not too exhausted try to volunteer somewhere. Helping others can make our problems less overwhelming. Even if the separation was not what you wanted, find the small advantages. cook food that your husband never wanted in the house. Listen to music that only you like. Hang up ultra girlie pink decor if you want too. Hang in there, it will get better.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 7:30

Answer by admckenzie at 8:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2009