Has anyone bought a Snuggie?

Just curious! That commercial cracks me up every time I see it!

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I see that they have them for kids and dogs too. That's just crazy. What every happened to a sweater and a blanket?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Ha ha funny question! My son wanted one so yes I got him one but they are cheap and cheesy material (big surprise)!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I know, I was amazed that they started making them for kids and animals too. There must have been requests for that. I just love that commercial, especially the part with all the people sitting on the bleachers watching a gameall wearing Snuggie's except for the one guy who is shivering. It cracks me up every time!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• They did a little story about it on the Today show a while back and showed the guy that came up w/it etc. When they came back from commercial all the hosts (Matt, Meredith, Anne and Al) were all wearing one but acting all casual like nothing was up. It was classic! BTW I just saw your answer to my screen name question and really admire your philosophy about always speaking the truth! Not too many of you out there!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• yes I bought one but not the tv one, I don't like there material, I went to Fred meyers and got me a nice one
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Thanks momrocks.......people get offended by my honesty sometimes which sucks but I do not care what anyone thinks of me so.........
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I just wear my robe backwards..lol..but a girl at work has one and she wears it EVERYDAY and I HATE it..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I don't have one...it would drive me nuts!
    I'm happy in my robe that covers my front AND back...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

Hahahah . . . I have done this so many times! Especially when it's cold in the morning and I have to pee . . . totally rock the bathrobe backwards . . . I thought I was the only one.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Forgive me but I do understand how wearing a bathrobe backwards provides MORE warmth than forwards. Would'nt your ass and back be cold then?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009