So all these women....

That admit to do drugs on here,( I have read a few different topics about it today)
I have some questions about that.

Why does CafeMom allow it?

Could they be arrested for this?

If they're neighbor saw their picture on here admitting that they got high could they call the cops?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I missed the drug usage pix. Not a big deal bc I don't do them but curious to see who would say they did and show pix of it. To answer your questions, I don't think CM can prove someone is doing drugs for real in the picture. Illusion is a strong argument for photos not being what they seem. Could they (ppl in pix or CM?) be arrested for it? I doubt it. CM isn't responsible and the ppl in the alleged pix used up the evidence

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm sorry, I should restate it.

All these women who say "I smoke pot so what?"

Can they be arrested?
    Anonymous

• no because the police can not prove the act by a statement on line and it is just hear say. Why post anon for this question?
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i would say to mind your own:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• nope! prove it! beside how do you know were these people are from.. just for your information! I don't do drugs and don't approve! I am just answering your ???
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• No. The police have better things to do than to worry about if some mom smokes a doobie after her kids are in bed. They can't arrest you for smoking. They can arrest you for possession, but how will they find out? Is a judge goin to give them a warrant to barge into some moms house to see if she has a personal stash because of a statement she may or may not have made online? I think not. . . . . and people complain about where their tax money goes . . . imagine if it went to this . . . lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It isn't illegal to smoke it - it's illegal to posses or sell it...seems like splitting hairs; but there it is.

Could CM report every person who said that; sure...they know which Anon is which; but do you have any idea the waste of police time and $$ that would be? If they arrived with a warrant in hand and found nothing inside the home; they could then be sued for harassment etc...costing the tax payers even more money; that you would then turn around and complain about...

Also; you can say whatever you want on the internet; doesn't make it true. I could tell you I'm 6ft tall with 4 arms...doesn't make it so...
    Anonymous

• No, nothing can be done. Police can ask CafeMom help them track a certain IP address because they suspect them of illegal activity and would like to know things, but that is unlikely. Police have to catch you in the act or with paraphenalia if you either do the deed out where it can be seen or are doing it when they come to your home or stop your vehicle for some other reason.
    I think it would be scary if someone stated they were into certain crimes that involved children or harmful acts against another person, but the internet is not private and is always monitored for certain words and phrases by the government due to terrorism (we did a paper on this in college).
    Most of what is said on here is either small time crime or fluff anyway.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2009