Do you think if we were to have another 911 attack today that Republicans would stand behind President Obama as all Americans (even the left wingers) stood behind President Bush?

Phase3

Asked by Phase3 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If he grew some balls and stopped playing president pantywaist...although if this jennings guy stays in then there is noway in hell I will ever have a speck of respect for Obama..

I care about innocent children more then that
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• no
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Not for a second. It would be yet another sorry excuse to prove how truly unpatriotic and anti-American the nitwits are. We are called Obamabots for supporting the elected president. If this were to happen (God forbid and all the angels and saints please watch over us), they would only be further fueled by their already enveloping hatred.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 7:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• By the way not ALL Americans were behind gwb...there were plenty who ranted and raved that gwb had the damn towers demolished himself and yada yada...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• As long as he made the right decisions on the issue, yes I would stand behind him.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• LOL pswifey ..you just described ALOT of Liberals!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• He had in the 90%'s approval, because MOST Americans stood behind him. Even though he made the WRONG decisions...

Barack Obama wouldn't get that same respect
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

True we see some of those nuts on here.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• LOL sweet alrighty

but hey I cannot and would NEVER respect anyone who excuses perversion such as this man Jennings Obama has as his safe school czar...he said himself the boy was 15 he was his teacher and the boy was sexing with an old man and jennings did not report it all he said was hope you wore a condom..and let it go...tell me I should feel guilty about not having respect for that?

So its up to obama ...he knows and if he keeps the guy on I will never ever be able to have any respect for him no matter what
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• So its up to obama ...he knows and if he keeps the guy on I will never ever be able to have any respect for him no matter what

You didn't before that so what does that have to do with anything? and I have no issue with Jennings...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009