How is it that "Christians" are the MOST JUDGEMENTAL?

Really, any time there is anything worth debating, the religious bible thumpers jump on their podiums, spew bible verses (instead of actual intellegent thought), and get SO defensive and SO judgemental?

The responses i read from people of other "faiths" or spiritual thoughts 9agnostic, atheist, buddist, wiccan, etc) are so much kinder, open-minded, and actually contribute original thought, not just a bible verse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• okay...why the quotes around Christian? are you implying that the Christians who are judgmental are not acting like a Christian should, cause i'd agree with that haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• rolling on floorThose attitudes are NOT exclusive to Christians...how long have you been hanging out in the R&B section???

Anonymous

• Maybe it's your judgmental opinion?
    Anonymous

• I think your being pretty damn judgemental yourself. But wait- I bet your judgement is alright though.
    Anonymous

• Eh, I wouldn't say Christians are the most judgmental. (That's an awfully big generalization you're throwing out there). I would say that it appears that their most judgmental members just happen to
    "speak" the loudest. That and statistically there are more Christians and thus a higher chance of coming across more judgmental ones than you would with , let's say. pagans.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

•  

rolling on floor

judgemental much? LOL

Anonymous

• Sounds to me you are bored on a Friday night and want to start a debate. Ok --- here goes the debate.

I think peas are not green
    Anonymous

• you're so right sure its your opinion but your entitled to it....and yes the more religious a person in most cases the more they are too push their religious opinion onto other people.
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• because they always think they are right!
    Anonymous

• I think when it comes down to it we are all judgemental. We read something or see a person dressed a certain way and form opinions about them which is judgemental. I think it is just human nature to judge while some judge more than others because they may feel they have the right answer or some just think they are better than others. Above all though it is hard to actually fully grasp what an individual is thinking and feeling from e-messages which express little to no emotion or facial expression from which to grasp a more in depth insight.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 8:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2009