time for labor

how long after your body starts to clear out i mean diareah before you go into active labor?

kristi_prncess_

Asked by kristi_prncess_ at 8:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• everyones diff it was usually about 15-24 hours for me..
    Anonymous

• Yup. Everyone is different.
    The first time around, mine lasted almost a week! They were able to stop the labor process. The second time around, it was for about 8 hours.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 8:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I didn't with my first at all.  With my second, I was going into active labor and had diarrhea.  I had her a few hours later.  I agree with the other ladies though, it just depends.  How I knew I was going into active labor was because I was REALLY hungry after I had diarrhea and when I ate again I had it again.  Thats how I was for sure.  Call your Dr. and see what he or she wants you to do.  You never know,   ;)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i was just wondering because they induced me in a diffrent county with my 1st baby so my body didnt have that chance hell i didnt even know i was in labor i just felt great i was going to go to the casino after my dr apt.
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 8:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i didn't have that but i did have a little bit of the runs about an hour into active labor. my son was born about 6 hours later.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I never had diarrhea or anything.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009