where is favorite place to pray? ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• The Bible says to "pray without ceasing" so everywhere is a great place to pray. As for favorite, I don't have one of those but I'll say a quiet place keeps me focused.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my front porch, looking north towards the hills/countryside..in the mornings, its quiet, with the sun bringing forth all the daytime activity of nature. in the late evenings, when all is quiet, again, and only the moon and its stars are out, spread vast across the sky.

except for nights like tonight..too much cloud cover..oh well!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• My back porch or the woods.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my favorite place to pray is in the Mosque, there is no greater feeling then to k now that you are surrounded by, tens, hundreds, thousands (sisters and brothers)praying to God at the same exact time as you the way he taught you to pray to him. .it's an unexplainable feeling. One i never had before islam.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• anywhere :) THe lord hears me anywhere i pray
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• On the spot. Stop, drop and pray.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Outside, usually in my back yard or on my deck. When I can I get to the beach and pray
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• this is gonna sound really strange...but my closet in the dark. its not b/c im ashamed or anything...i just feel so alone & like i can really focus. im not worried about my DH walking in & distracting me or my DD crying (i cant hear her in my closet haha). i also feel warm & secure. i think it stems from my past...i use to hide in my closet when i was having anxiety attacks & it was such a great place to escape too.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I pray everywhere....and if I don't have time to stop, drop, and pray, I do the sign of the cross, say thank you, and throw one up to the Lord.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• outside. preferably near water. or close to trees.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2009