:0)

Omega 3-6-9 does it help to clear ance? I bought some today.. the bottle says for healthy skin... do you know if it works?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is going to sound insane; but...
    Yesterday on the radio I heard a caller saying to take an aspirin and crush it up to a powder; then mix into a paste with hydrogen peroxide; smear the paste on; let it dry then scrape it off and wash and it should help clear up the breakouts...

Not sure if it works or not; but there you go...
    Anonymous

• im sure it will..not a miracle cure as everything you put in your body counts. example: even if you take that it wont matter if you're eating horribly and drinking tons of caffeine ya know?

naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my acne is very mild maybe 5-7 at a time.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• right, well like i said previously it will aid in helping but everything you put in your body can help. i recently changed my diet..i only have one can of soda a day now as apposed to the 4 to 5 i had before i drink at least 12 glasses of water a day now and limit sugary/fried/junk food. i have seen an amzing difference in my skin.what you put in your body is everything.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 8:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I heard that if you don't eat red meat it is really good for your skin. I just quit eating red meat a few months ago. My skin is clear, but I haven't gotten pimples since like 5th grade.
    Anonymous

• Use Witch Hazel as an astringent.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Thanks ladies.. Yes lately I have been drinking lots of coffee! I should cut down. as far a sweets and junk I really don't eat them. I do drink lots of water too between the coffee. Thanks again. I will keep up on the water,cut down on the coffee and watch what I eat.. I will also take those vitamans and my daily vitaman ..is that to much?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• i wouldnt take both vitamins at the same time. just pick one to take as it might be too much vitamin in your system..an id say its definitly the coffee! cut back on that and you should see a huge diff.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• thanks yes good idea I will do on vitaman in the morning and one at night.. actually at night I take a woman's daily, A&D, B6, and E. I may be over doing it, I should ask the doctor..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• on the coffee, can I do decaf? is it the caffene doing it?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2009