This is just sick,

http://antimisandry.com/female-paedophiles/woman-45-pleads-guilty-sex-boy-15-a-23792.html

My daughter goes to school with her daughter and knows the boy. Her 15 year old daughter is pregnant, has no dad and the babys dad is 18 i feel for the girl. The mom met the boy through her daughter because her daughter dated the boy!

Whats wrong with the world today? I think she should get more then 2 years because you know if a man did this to a girl he'd get alot more then 2 years! Anyone else think this is sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I am in complete agreement!  There are FAR too many people who feel like an "older woman" having sex with a younger man is OKAY because "oh they are men, good job, etc. etc. etc".   It freaking makes me sick.  If my underage son were to have sex with a woman of age, I would kick her ass and press charges. 

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm sure her sentence was lighter bc of his age. In some states 15 - 16 can be considered as consensual ages. I'm not saying that makes it right. Which part upsets you the most, the age difference or the fact that it's a minor? I got pregnant at 18 by my xh  who I found out later was only 15. I was so scared of going to jail! He lied about his age but I'm guessing if this young man was a friend of her dd then she knew how young he was. Sometimes hormones do weird things. Sometimes low self esteem makes us do inappropriate things. Two teachers in the next county was recently arrested for having sex with the high school boys they were teaching. It's a crazy world. I'm glad it wasn't my son but now that I said that, mine was lured by an older female as well. They had 2 kids together before he wised up and realized she was nuts and left.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• It is very sick. I don't understand how people can do that. I am 30, and I have a friend who keeps trying to set me up with this (just turned) 19 yr old guy she knows cause he's just "so great". I can't do it b/c every time I think of his age, all I can think is how he was in 5th grade when I had my 1st kid. I don't understand how anyone can do things like this.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I find it kind of amusing that it happened in *Bristol* township. heh. but yeah, still not cool.
    Anonymous