Mineral Makeups...which one is best??

I want to try one of those new mineral powder makeups...preferably a drugstore brand...like Revlon or Cover-Girl. Has anybody tried these and if so, did you like it? what brand did you use? etc...

mizkaye

Asked by mizkaye at 8:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use sheer cover and I LOVE it. I have tried the so called mineral make-ups they have at wal mart, but it was worthless. I have never tried bare minerals because it costs twice as much as sheer cover. The drug store brands were all about the same I think. Pretty much just loose powder.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Oh I want to know to. Good question.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Bare Minerals is THE BEST!! It's worth the money. For $60 you get four things of makeup plus all the brushes. It is exquisit, and you can sleep in it! My skin actually cleared up by using it. I went to trying Revlon and Loreal and my face broke out like hell again. You go through one thing of make up a month at about $13 to $15 a pack. My Bare Minerals lasts me for six months at a time! Never going back. Sometimes we get what we pay for! Trust me.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I use Bella Rose by Serious skin care...great coverage and not too expensive...holds up all day and doesnt look thick or caky like some can...I have tried the drug store brands too---not worth the $
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• PS I love the bronzer that the starter kit comes with! And the coverage is flawless with BM too.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Sheer cover is just as good as Bare minerals for half the ptice. GL
    Anonymous

• Love BM but too much money, even tho it is worth the money, I just can't spend that much. Would like to try Sheer Cover, where do you get it?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I have fallen in LOVE with Posergy's mineral makeups! They are absolutely fantastic with NO fillers... http://posergy.com

hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 3:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• Oh and Posergys pircees are great too!
    hillmom

Answer by hillmom at 3:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2009

• This is a great question! I use Nordstroms brand, and they work amazingly, the top rated for models as well, and movie stars use it! But as far as store Brand, at Rite Aid they have a nice selection of minerals. Same with Walmart, any store you can find them, just experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2009