my pets are all about my tummy could the be trying 2 tell me something?

both my cats and my dog are all about my tummy my cats sleep on my tummy and my dog is tall as my bed lays her head right next to my tummy they trying to tell me something

fallnangel26

Asked by fallnangel26 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Pets

• I have heard that before. Who knows, take a test.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• we have horses and when my stepmom was preggo our horses would be very defensive over her! she didnt know she was preggo, but anyother horse that tried to come near her (at a trail ride) our horses would freak out and bite, kick and rear up!!! they always stood around her too! someone said you're pregnant, she she went and took a test and she was! i would test if i was you.
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• thnk you both and i already have taken test but they keep comein out with no answer but i do have a doc app on the 28th so im gunna wait n ask then
    fallnangel26

Answer by fallnangel26 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Good luck. I hope you get the answer you're hoping for. =)
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2009