I have a serious questions for married lady!!!1

Ok, like 2 days ago i went somewhere and hb got upset so he left. He didnt call for like 3 or 4 hours he finally calls. So he said he was on his way, so i said ok. Well, he didnt show up or call for another 4 hours. When he called i told him, "lying wont get you nowhere." and hung up. 30 minutes later he shows up, and i was angry because he lied.

Today, I told him i wanted to get a motel room so we can hang out. He said, "i dont know" SO later in the day i left and went to the mall, then i went to my parents house. I called him to see if he wanted a motel room and he said "well, i am kind of hanging with a "female" friend." I was like WTF, so i said whatever. But this "female" friend calls him 24/7 and comes over 24/7

Would you think that there is something going on?

Or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it sounds like there are a lot of issues with your marriage from what you have said and you two have some serious decisions to make...
    Anonymous

• i tried to decide on what is good and not but he keeps holding me back
    Anonymous

• Just out of curiosity, why would you want a hotel room to "hang out" ?

Sounds like there are a lot of issues you guys need to work on, and yep I'd be suspicious of something, though what that something was I would hate to guess.
    Anonymous

• What?? Okay, first when my DH calls and says he's on his way I know in his time that it can be a few hours later before he comes home. Especially when he's with the guys. Fine. Cool off and when you get home we'll talk. Fuel was added when you accused him of lying and hanging up. I wouldn't rush home either. Sorry. Why com home to more tension? The hotel...just to hang out together?? Okay I can see you wanted time to yourselves. Maybe suggest a movie or dinner next time. But what's getting me is the female friend. No, that's not acceptable to me. It's like if you had a male friend that's always around. He wouldn't like it at all. So why does he feel she can be there 24/7? When did you two last really talk and put all of the cards on the table without blowing up at each other? A real discussion in calm voices without the swearing also.

Anonymous

• Looks like your single without children.
    Anonymous

• This sounds more like a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship than a marriage.
    Anonymous

• He's pounding you over the head with something going on! Walk, dear.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• it sounds more like you guys are dating.not married if my husband said he was hanging out with a female friend who keeps calling him, i wouldnt have jjust said "whatever" i wouldve went straight home and been really upset.its sounds as if you two are really young. i would seriously think what you wrote..do you always leave without him? do you never tell him where you're going? i think you both need to grow up.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 9:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• you can do better. he sounds like a kid playing with your emotions.
    SaphiraJFire

Answer by SaphiraJFire at 9:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Neither of you are right in this situation. Instead of saying "lying will get you nowhere" you could've said, "I thought you were on your way?" He just might have gotten sidetracked. My husband usually tells me, but some men just dont think to call. And if my husband said he was hanging out with a female friend, my butt would've been home in a heartbeat to find out what was going on. WIth the exception of one of my guy friends, I'd never have a male "friend" over without him there. I'd expect the same courtesy.

It sounds like something is either going on or could progress into "somethings going on". But you two need to sit down and have a serious talk, because something is just not right there.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2009