Have you ever "accidently" pooped?

LMFAO! Okay, I'm going to be honest with you ladies and tell you a blooper of mine! SO, I'm due any day and feeling VERY full! The other night I thought I was in labor and I was having really bad cramps so I decided to take a hot shower. The water felt awesome but my stomach still hurt so I got into a crouching position. Well, as soon as I crouched down I pooped! Come on ladies, spill your "beans" thats what the anonymous button is for. Give me a blooper of yours! Or, if you don't have one, you can just laugh at mine, lol.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok I havent pooped myself. But one day I was a lil pregnant LOL anyway and had taken my older daughter shopping for new shoes and squatted down in the tiny payless to get to the bottom shelf and let ou the LOUDEST FART EVER! Seriously it was like a mini earthquake in my pants! And there were a few people by me who gave me dirty looks and walked away! It was soooo mortifying! LOL
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• LOL! I peed on myself while I was laughing the other day! It came out of nowhere! Thanks, it's nice to know someone is willing to be honest and admit their "bloopers"!
    Anonymous

• im not used to all this pressure down there and one day me and hubbs were shopping and i had the "walking farts" lol REALLY BAD! lol im so glad we were in a loud mall!!! but everyone was like what is that smell! and my hubby looked at me and i just started laughing, he was like you're so friggen nasty lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• If I had been there, I'd have laughed my ass off!  Farts still make me crack up, I'm not sure why, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• These antibiotics give me the runs, and today I almost chit myself in the grocery store. I found a bathroom between the meat department and bakery and made it just in time. Last night I wasn't so lucky. I thought it was gas, nope *lost a pair of undies to that one*.
    Anonymous

• Damn, my husband does that almost everyday, LMFAO!

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I had just had my first and I was so swollen in the genital that I was having trouble walking. So the doc put me on stool softeners. Well she got me one with a laxative in it. I took it about noon, thinking I would go before bed. Nope. Well I went to go give my newborn her early night meal and I had to fart. Well I was sitting there nursing my child, so I farted. It was way more then a fart. Thankfully I had on those huge pads they give you after birth. I finished the feeding, took a shower and went to bed.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I was throwing up every where the other day and peed all over myself..:(
    Anonymous

• Okay when I was NOT pregnant I was preforming oral sex and was in a squatted position and gagged and well....pooped! It was so embarrassing even though he had no idea I knocked it under the bed grabbed a sock picked it up, then stopped and said I had to pee...yes the whole time that was going on his..was in my...and he had no clue...ahhh! Okay, pregnant I have peed myself continuously but that was the only poop accident I've experienced!
    Anonymous

• Thats a good one anonymous 9:36!  I would have told my husband, lol.  He would have laughed his ass off, lol.

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 9:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2009